Skip to main content

We’ve Arrested Owo Catholic Church Attackers – Ondo Amotekun

The Ondo State security network agency, Amotekun Corps, says it has arrested some people it suspects of carrying out the terror attack on St Francis Catholic Church, Owo.
The commander of the corps in the state, Adetunji Adeleye, said the suspects were arrested in collaboration with other security agencies and they were still on the trail of other perpetrators.
No fewer than 40 people were killed in the attack, while many others were injured.
Adeleye said some weapons and the getaway vehicle used by the terrorists before they entered the bush had been recovered.
“A number of people have been arrested concerning the Owo issue as well as a number of equipment.
“A number of people have been arrested concerning the Owo issue as well as a number of equipment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KIZZ DANIEL TO PERFORM BUGA, IN WORLD CUP

Man to treks from Bauchi to Lagos, campaigning for Tinubu presidency

A Man from Gombe set to treks from Bauchi to Lagos,  Showing up his love for Tinubu,  He wrote: Tinubu for president 2023 See the pictures below 

Mr Sabiboy, is my official Facebook page,

Shocking: message from Samuel Owusu I will only replied people who send me message on my page Ichose to use Mr Sabiboy as my official Facebook page, due to how people, use my name and picture, on social media to confuse my fans,  That's a big problem to, so I chose to creat another page for, my fans to get in touch with me, on my real page, mr Sabiboy,  Am just coming up, am not a popular person as you think, am trying to grow my career to the higher level, but people use my name to confuse the little fans I have,  That's a disaster to my career,  This message received by one of our news men, wise picking, by Samuel Owusu, and his manager, What do you think about this message??? Please Comment below 👇👇 👇